Chocolate bark is one of my favorite things to make with my kids. It’s quick to make, you can change it up with various toppings and it’s fun for the kids. It’s also delicious. You can see the past bark recipes that we’ve tried here. My favorite is the Valentine’s Rice Kripsie Bark, it tasted just like a white chocolate crunch bar. Highly recommend! For this Halloween chocolate bark, I went with a chocolate base (any melting chocolate will work) and a variety of sweet and salty snacks to add.
Here is what I started with for this batch of Halloween Chocolate Bark (in addition to the melted chocolate)….
Itty Bitty Pretzels
**I used 1 1/2 cups of chocolate bark and about 2-3 tablespoons of each topping**
You’ll also need parchment paper which I put on top of a baking sheet to make this recipe even easier!
What to do
- Place the parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe dish
- Pout melted chocolate on top of the parchment paper
- Immediately sprinkle toppings over the chocolate
- Top with festive sprinkles
I found these sprinkles at Target this year and have used them on so many recipes this season.
6. Now it’s time for the chocolate to set. It takes about 30 minutes.
7. Once chocolate is set, break apart and enjoy!
You can put the bark in a bag or box to gift, it would be perfect to put out at a Halloween party or enjoy together as a family! If you want to step this bark up a notch, do a layer of Oreos at the bottom before pouring the chocolate over top!
Check out some of my other EASY bark recipes…
Leave a Reply