Grab a bag of pretzels and melting chocolate and make a chocolate pretzel wreath this holiday season! This sweet and salty treat is so simple to make- done in less than 10 minutes! Add it to your cookie platters or put them in a cellophane bag to gift to friends, family or neighbors. If you’re in need of a cute tag to add to a bag, check out my free Christmas tags here.
- Mini pretzel twists
- Melted White Chocolate
- Melt about 1/2 cup of white chocolate. Add green food coloring to make it green. Pour it into a piping bag or plastic bag to make it each to pipe onto the pretzels.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchments paper, pipe a circle of white chocolate. Arrange the mini pretzels in a circle on top of the white chocolate.
- Pipe another circle of white chocolate onto the first layer of pretzels. Add another layer of pretzels on top of the first layer. Press the pretzels gently into the second later of chocolate.
- Using the remaining chocolate, swirl over the top of the two layers of pretzels.
- Sprinkle pretzels with sprinkles, add mini M&M’s or any other candy to decorate.
- To make bow, use red icing or a pull and peel twizzler.
- Allow chocolate to set before removing from parchment paper.
- Enjoy your chocolate pretzel wreath!