Do you have tons of leftover candy from Halloween? As of today- three days later- we still have bags and bags of candy. Today, I’m going to share a recipe you can make using a bunch of that leftover candy! These candy blondies are super quick and sure to be a crowd pleaser. The oldest gave it a 10 out of 5 and Ag said a 4 out of 5- only because she tasted some Butterfinger candy and doesn’t like them.
This recipe is pretty easy. The thing that will take you the most amount of time is chopping up the candy. The first thing you’ll need to do is make the dough. It’s pretty sticky when finished, but don’t like that discourage you.
After the dough is prepared, it’s time for the candy!
I used Kit Kat, Snickers, Milky Way, Twix, Butterfinger, 3 musketeers and M&M’s to make these candy blondies. I tried to use the candy I know the kids enjoy- for the most part.
Unwrap it all and use a cutting board to chop it up.
With a sturdy mixing spoon or spatula, mix the candy in. It’s going to take some arm power!
Once candy is mixed in, scoop the dough into a greased 9×13 baking pan. I used the end of a measuring cup to press the dough into the pan.
I added a few extra pieces of candy on the top, slightly pressing it in.
Bake at 325 for about 25 minutes or until the edges are brown. Allow to cool before cutting.
I put mine on a cooling rack until they were ready to package and serve. Or at least what was left of them after the kids got ahold of them!
- 1 cup butter salted
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 TBS vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups candy chopped
- Preheat oven to 325
- In a bowl, mix together sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients. Flour, salt and baking powder.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add chopped candy pieces.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour blondie batter into the bowl. Press down lightly to make sure it's evenly spread.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the edges of the blondie are slightly browned.
Leave a Reply