When you think of clean eating, the words flavorful and filling probably don’t come to mind. But, take my word, this recipe is both. It’s also refreshing thanks to the added pineapple, which makes it a meal that is great for summertime. Add in the fact that it takes under 30 minutes to cook and you have a new family favorite recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks (and juice) no sugar added, you can use the whole can if desired
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup carrots raw and shredded
- 1 cup zucchini raw and shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown turkey in a large skillet with olive oil, spices and pineapple juice.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix carrots, zucchini and rice together.
- After the meat is finished cooking, mix it into the rice mixture.
- Add pineapple to mixture and combine.
Courtesy of The Gracious Pantry
Share this Recipe
[…] 10 Year Old Boy Caught AIDS From Eating Pineapple – Via Facebook … Internet rumor claims a 10-year-old boy came down with AIDS after eating pineapple … […]