Have you ever tried fruity pebble cookies? The first time I made them, they became a hit in my house. They’re much different that your traditional chocolate chip cookie. They are completely filled with fruity flavor, they’re just so yummy. After trying out that recipe, I decided to see what else I could make with Fruity Pebbles. First up were Fruity Pebble marshmallow treats, again life changing! Next up was this Fruity Pebble bark.
This bark is so easy to make. First, you just need two ingredients. You need white chocolate- I find that Ghirardelli is the easiest to melt and work with. You’ll also need Fruity Pebbles cereal.
The first thing to do is line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Parchment paper is a must for any kind of bark. You don’t have to worry about a mess and it makes for easy clean up. After the parchment paper is lining the baking sheet, melt the chocolate. I always do this a little at a time. I start off with about 45 seconds and will add on 20 seconds after stirring each time to get the consistency I need.
Pour about 1 1/2 cups of the Fruity Pebbles on the baking sheet and spread it out best you can. Then pour the white chocolate on top of the Fruity Pebbles.
Spread it as evenly as possible, covering as much of the fruity pebbles as possible.
After that, add the remainder of the Fruity Pebbles to the top of the bark. Press them in lightly so they stick.
Doesn’t that look delicious?
Allow them to set and cool for about 20 minutes. You can put them in the fridge but I have had no issue leaving them out to set.
Once the fruity pebble bark is set, break apart by hand or using a knife. That’s it! Serve immediately or store in an air tight container. Enjoy!
Fruity Pebble Bark- the most flavorful bark there is!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt bag of chocolates in a microwave safe dish. Do it in increments of about 30 seconds, stirring in between until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of fruity pebbles on the parchment paper. Spread out with a spoon.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the fruity pebbles.
- Spread the chocolate over the pebbles with a spoon, making sure they're all covered.
- Sprinkle the remaining fruity pebbles over the top of the white chocolate, pressing them in gently.
- Allow chocolate to set for about 20 minutes. This doesn't need to go in the fridge to do so, but you can to speed the process up.
- Once chocolate it set, break apart. You can do this by hand or cut it with a knife.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an air tight container.
Leave a Reply