The summer months are coming. On warmer days, I find myself craving a crisp salad. Salads are so easy to throw together. They’re easy to change up so you don’t get bored and if you make them right, they’re healthy. While I love a fresh salad, it has to be filled with ingredients that keep me full. This low carb Italian salad does just that. It’s delicious, full of flavor and keeps me full. If you’re looking to make a salad, this is one you’ll want to try.
What I love about this salad is it took me less than 20 minutes to make. Not only did I enjoy it for dinner but I used it to meal prep my lunches for the week as well.
Here is your line up of all the good stuff. Lettuce, parmesan cheese, banana peppers, pepperoni, green olives, cucumbers and tomatoes. I used Italian dressing, but only added is as I enjoyed each salad.
You can change up the ingredients to meet your preferences. Here are some ideas…
When you enjoy this salad you won’t be thinking about how healthy it is, you’ll just be amazed with how much flavor is in each and every bite of this low carb Italian salad!
- 4 cups iceberg lettuce cut into small pieces
- 1 cup cucumber sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes cut
- 1 cup pepperoni cut into small pieces
- 1 cup parmesean cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 1/2 cup banana peppers
- First start by cleaning your lettuce. Once it's clean, dry it completely.
- Rinse the rest of the veggies that need to be cleaned. Set aside.
- Start chopping all the veggies you're going to use.
- In a large bowl, start with your lettuce.
- Add all of your veggies and toppings on top of the lettuce. Add some pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Either separate into containers for meal prep or add dressing of your choice and enjoy!
Leave a Reply