This three ingredient fudge melts in your mouth. It’s rich, creamy and holds it’s shape well too. I love making fudge around the holidays. It’s been a tradition for many years.
We usually make it to use as some of the teacher gifts, it’s super quick to whip up which is great for last minute giving. While I made this recipe on the stovetop, you’d also be able to make it in the microwave as well.
Start out melting 2 tablespoons of butter in a medium saucepan over low- medium heat.
Next, pour in a can of sweetened condensed milk. Stir ingredients together.
Then, add a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips or 2 cups and make sure the heat is on low. Stir until everything is combined. At this time you can add optional walnuts, marshmallows, etc. About a cup of any extra add-ins is a good amount.
After everything is mixed together, pour the fudge into an 8×8 baking dish lined with parchment paper. I cut slits in each corner so that it’s easier to fit in the dish, this will also help you when taking the fudge out. Once fudge is poured into the dish, add sprinkles or any extra toppings you wish. Then place in the fridge for 3 hours to set.
When you’re ready to cut, take the parchment paper out and put it on top of a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut the fudge into squares.
This fudge is perfect to gift or bring to a holiday party. Enjoy!
Check out more festive favorite posts…
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts optional
- sprinkles optional
- Melt 2 tbs butter in a medium saucepan on low-medium heat.
- Once butter is melted, add in can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Once those two ingredients are combined, add in 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Now on low heat, stir until chips are completely melted.
- Pour into an 8x8 parchment paper lined baking dish.
- Place in refrigerator for 3 hours to set
- Cut and serve!
Leave a Reply