This weekend flew by and we had a blast. Here’s my top 5 from the past few days. Hope you had a wonderful weekend too!
1. Dinner on Friday with the Candace & Steve (we didn’t take any pics, so here’s an old one).
2. Steve & Derek put up our new microwave!
3. Then they put up the valance Derek & dad made over the 4th.
4. The new corn salsa I made for Christina’s 30th Birthday Party! It was delicious. It’s my new favorite salsa and was just as good the next day. Happy Birthday Christina!!
5. My jewelry party on Sunday. I was so excited to use some of my wedding serving pieces, try out new recipes and catch up with amazing friends.
AND THIS IS WHAT I FOUND WHEN I WAS WATERING THE PLANTS TODAY.
I am deathly afraid of snakes. But, for some reason I felt compelled to return back outside to snap this picture (and a few others). Of course, that was after I screamed, texted D and called my dad. Now, I don’t want to walk the dogs outside, go out at night, water the plants, garden, and do anything else that is in the front of our yard! D said he was going to hunt it down tonight and get rid of it for good, but I don’t see how he’s able to do that and play video games at the same time…..
Ashley Kate says
OMG!!!!!!!! That is terrifying!!!!!!!! God I hate snakes. And that looks like an extra evil one.
Try putting moth balls around the flower bed. They are suppose to be a repellent. We had one in our yard when we started planting the shrubs and I hung some moth balls on the back fence and haven't seen any since.