I’m a few days late in posting these goals. I’ve had them picked out for about a week, I just haven’t found the time or energy to type up a post. This month I’m focusing in on budget and finances. With taxes right around the corner and a lot of financial changes coming our way…I’m determined to be prepared and ahead of the game. So, here are my goals for February.
1. Stick to our food budget for the month. My goal is $50-$60 per week at the grocery store and about $100 eating out. We completely failed last month with our food budget. Hopefully we can make it happen this month.
2. Photoshop. I’ve had Photoshop sitting in my craft room for a MONTH. I’ve had a lot going on and am so mad at myself for not finding the time to get it all set up. It MUST get done this month.
3. Get all receipts ready for taxes. I would love to walk in to our accountants office with everything ready to go.
4. Make 5 new recipes. If you look at my Simply Made blog, you’ll realize that I haven’t cooked or baked or even crafted at all recently. I promise I’ll explain soon, but things around here are different. I would love to get back into my “normal”. Which consists of planning meals, baking on the weekends and crafting away for the holidays.
5. Read one new book. This goes with my new years goals and will most likely be a goal you’ll see each month. I’ve started working on a Nicholas Sparks book. But for the first time EVER, I’m having a hard time getting through it.
What are your goals for February??
0 Did you like this post?