I’m sure there is more that I’m forgetting. What are some items you couldn’t live without during your pregnancy?
As this pregnancy comes to an end, I wanted to do a post on the items I couldn’t have lived without throughout the past 8+ months.
1. Pregnancy Pillow. This is a must. My mom bought me mine at about 14 weeks. There hasn’t been a night I’ve been without it since. I use it while I’m sitting on the couch watching TV and while sleeping at night.
2. Body Lotion. Any kind of lotion or oil to prevent stretch marks. Some say stretch marks are genetic, others swear by rubbing lotion every night. I say, whatever I can do to prevent them, I will. We will know sooner or later if it works or not.
3. Flip Flops. If you’re lucky enough to be pregnant in the middle of the summer you’re going to swell. Your feet will swell and they won’t fit into your normal shoes all the time, especially at the end of your pregnancy. I also needed the support, I would get really bad aches and pains if I wore cheap-o flat ones. After I experienced that a few times, I began to live in my rainbows. With the added support, the pain was completely gone.
4. Prenatal Vitamins. Some days you may feel too sick to eat everything you should for you and your little one. The vitamins will provide extra nutrients and DHA that you need during this time.
5. Water Bottle. I love my Tervis Tumbler Water Bottle. I use it to keep track of my 64+ ounces of water I drink each day. It goes everywhere with me and I don’t have to worry about going through tons of plastic bottles, plus using a washable water bottle is better for you.
6. Snacks. Granola bars, crackers, trail mix. When you get hungry you need to eat ASAP, at least that is how it was for me. If I didn’t eat, I’d feel sick. I always have something to snack on in my purse for those moments.