If you’re like me, you spend a lot of time in your kitchen around the holidays. It’s something I enjoy and plan for months leading up to the holiday season.
Trying new recipes (thanks to Pinterest), baking cookies and sweets to give to friends as gifts is something that makes me happy. I guess you can call the kitchen my happy place (except on the days the mini is sitting at my feet, trying to pull my pants down as I bake away). This year I’ve spend many many hours in the kitchen. This past weekend, I baked over 13 dozen cookies for D’s team at work. Before I started, I planned the kinds of cookies I was going to bake. I went through all of my old cookie recipes and came up with a list of my favorites. You can find that list below. All of the cookies are easy to make, which is a must for me.
While baking, I always use the same baking tools. I’m a huge fan of Pampered Chef items. I love them so much. So much, I even sold them for just over a year. Even though I didn’t stick with it, I still enjoy all of the products I earned during that time. There are specific items you can find on the counter every time I bake. Items I couldn’t live without. If they broke, I would be ordering another immediately. I’m sharing some of my favorites with you today. If you’re going to a Pampered Chef party any time soon and don’t know what to get, add these to your list!
1. Cookie Scoop I have a small medium and large scoop. Not only are they perfect for cookie batter but I also use them for cupcakes and muffins. Sometimes even pancakes! They will work for any kind of batter.
2. Mini Spatula The right size for moving cookies to a cooling rack. I also love that it doesn’t take up too much space in my drawers.
3. Easy Accent Decorator The key to using and decorating with icing, in my opinion. It comes with a top that you can put on and store your icing in the fridge if you don’t use it all. It’s easy to clean and give that professional look to baked goods.
4. Cookie Sheet The bigger the better when it comes to cookie sheets for me. I used to have to buy new ones every year but haven’t bought one in the almost three years I’ve had this one.
5. Cooling Racks I have four of these cooling racks. They stack on top of each other, which is why I’m such a fan. I don’t have a large kitchen. While baking my counters are always a mess. Filled with flour, sugar, bowls, cookie sheets, towels and probably a sippy cup or two! I put these babies in a corner all by themselves, stacked on top of each other. Such a space saver.
6. Batter Bowl This is probably my most used Pampered Chef item. I use it for baking, dinner, pancake mix. If it goes in a bow, it goes in the batter bowl. I love the pour spout along with the fact that it comes with a lid.
7. Silicone Baking Mat I don’t bake without baking mats anymore. My cookies don’t turn out as flat and clean up is much easier!
8. Measuring Spoons We registered for these when we got married. They snap together, which is what I love the most about them. I also love that there are two sides. You usually need a TSP of vanilla and baking soda when baking cookies. No need to rinse and clean when you just measured the vanilla and realize you need a TSP of a dry ingredient now.
9. Prep Bowls I use these for whisking eggs and measuring small amounts of liquid ingredients. I also love that these come with lids as well.
10. Measuring Cups Just like the measuring spoons, these also snap together. Anything that takes up a limited amount of space in my drawers are a win for me.
What are your baking essentials?
*I wasn’t compensated for this post, all opinions are from my own personal experience with all of these products*
Today, I’m linking up with The Lovely Cupboard and Schue Love. sharing favorite holiday recipes. Here is a list of my favorite cookie recipes that I posted over on SMWL today.
0 Did you like this post?