When it comes to shopping for men, I always have a hard time. Whether it’s for my husband, father or brother, I always struggle with finding creative gifts. It’s easy to get a sports shirt or memorabilia, give a picture of the kids or a gift card.
This year, I wanted to think outside of the box for gifts for hubs. I wanted to give gifts that were unique and could be enjoyed throughout the year. Gifts that when he opened them, he’d be impressed. Gifts he would tell his friends about and look forward to using. I wanted that WOW factor.
I have to say, I think I accomplished all of the above with this gift list. Hubs and I actually already exchanged our gifts last weekend, after my gift arrived in it’s original box instead of an Amazon box that I was directed not to touch. The reaction I was hoping for was accomplished with the gifts I chose this year. I don’t know how I’ll beat it next year but I have 12 months to work on a plan!
A few of the gifts on this gift list are from last year, but they’re still a favorite for hubs and ones I know the man in your life would love and appreciate.
Lets get to the gift guide for HIM:
- Cap Catchers – We have a little nook in our kitchen that is going to be the new bar area. A lot of the gifts I picked out this year were done so for that particular spot in the house. Every bar area needs a convenient way to open beer bottles, which is where Cap Catchers comes in. I love how unique this gift is and how they can be personalized in many different ways. Cap Catchers also offers Personalized Bottle Openers as well which would add a special touch to any bar area.
- The Original Whisky Ball Every bar needs the original whisky ball. It’s an ice ball mold that makes large, slow melting ice spheres for your cocktails. Hubs is a bourbon man and now he can enjoy it on ice without it getting diluted. Pair this gift with a bottle of whisky and you’re set! This would also make a great host gift.
- Apple TV This is a gift hubs has enjoyed for years. It’s something he uses weekly and there is so much you can do with it. We use Netflix, watch sports and listen to our music all the time. Definitely a fun gadget for any guy.
- Tasting Beer Book– Do you see the theme here? My husband enjoys beer and trying different beer. This book will not only be used as decoration in our bar area but maybe hubs can learn a thing or two about beer.
- Bose Soundlink Mini Bluetooth Speaker This was a gift I bought hubs last year. The speaker can fit in your hand and is easy to bring with you. Hubs brings it outside when he’s working in the garage, we always have it on the patio when we’re grilling out and most recently, it’s been our go to’s for dance parties for the kids. The sound is excellent for the size of the speaker.
- Synek Beer System This is the big gift hubs received this year. It’s something he spent a lot of time researching and a gift I could see him enjoying all year long. My motto is cost per use and I know he will use this gift all the time. The system brews your favorite beer, at home. It’s like a Keurig, for beer. If the man in your life is a beer guy, this is a gift that will definitely keep on giving.
- The Original Craft Beer Club Staying on the beer theme, this is another gift that keeps on giving. I mentioned my husband loves trying different beer. The craft beer club sends 12 World-Class Craft Beers that are 12 oz. In each delivery, there are 4 different beers, three of each included. The best part is it’s delivered to your door. It’s beer tasting at your house, every month for under $40!
Do you have the same trouble shopping for the man in your life?
What is one favorite gift you’ve given your spouse?
Leave a Reply