Teacher appreciation gift tags and ideas are some of my favorite to create and share on this blog. Today, I’ve put together a one stop teacher appreciation post for you. I have 25 teacher appreciation ideas to share with you. Many are from this blog, some are from other amazing bloggers. Everything you need to create an easy but thoughtful gift is in this post and best of all, all of the printables are FREE!
As a teacher, I know how much is put into the profession. I know how much work is done outside of school hours, the many different directions teachers are pulled in each day and the many, MANY hats they wear on a daily basis. I could go on and on, but if you have kids in school, I’m sure you see it and agree.
It’s important to show teachers they’re appreciated!
Any chance I can get to celebrate my kiddos’ teachers, I will take it. When Teacher Appreciation Week comes around, I make sure to have something thoughtful and special to gift the teachers with each day. This is a week to say thank you, to show the teachers in your life how much you appreciate them and all they do. I hope you leave here inspired to create some easy gifts that the teachers will love!
25 Teacher Appreciation Ideas
1. Hand picked tags tie to any soap or hand lotion for an easy and inexpensive gift.
2. We appreciate you –These gift card “holders” can be used for a variety of gifts.
3. Hands down you’re the best around – Here is another hand soap or lotion option. This one doesn’t say teacher on it. I made this one so that it could be given to school counselors, administration, school nurse or office staff.
4. Candy Gift Tags– Check out this is a recent favorite. I have been using these for our Friday teacher treats. They’re simple and can be used individually or put together in a basket.
5. Thank you tags – These can be used for any time you want to say thank you, and would work perfectly for teacher appreciation week!
6. You are TEA-riffic tags– I used this for Mother’s Day last year for my mom. But, it is another that would work for teacher appreciation, especially if the teacher enjoys tea!
7. Inspiring Candle Wraps– These are one of my favorite printables. They’re easy to use. They can fit on a variety of candles and they’ll work for any thoughtful gift idea- especially teacher appreciation!
8. S’more teachers like you– Want to bake cookies? Grab this tag that comes with a recipe for S’mores cookies. This would also be cute with a little DIY s’mores kit.
9. Remarkable Teacher from –pair this tag with markers.
10. Tickled Pink– find all the pink things and make this cute little gift.
11. Thank you for helping me grow –fresh flowers, a plant or anything floral to pair with this cute tag.
13. Best Teacher Ever– I haven’t even posted these yet but they’re perfect to tie onto any kind of gift.
14. Donut You Know…. There are a variety of tags on this sheet. You could print and write “Donut you know, you’re the best teacher!” Attach the tag to a donut cookie, donut coffee pods or a box of donuts!
15. Sip Sip Hooray- This would be great to pair with the teachers favorite drink.
16. Thanks for helping me bloom by Leah with Love- attach to fresh flowers or a pretty plant for the classroom.
17. Mark above the rest from The Happy Scraps- teachers can always use Expo markers.
18. You’re a Sharp teacher– this is a printable I just created. The post is coming soon, pair this tag with Sharpies.
More from other bloggers…
19. Chalkboard Crayon Wreath from a Pumpkin & a Princess- if you want to get crafty this is a cute idea!
20. Smart cookie baking set from around my family table- if your child’s teacher enjoys baking, this is a cute idea.
21. Red-iciously Cute Gift Idea from Crazy Little Projects
22.Target Giftcard Holder from Landeelu – I haven’t met a teacher who doesn’t love Target!!!
23. Time to Relax gift idea from Landeelu- this would be a great way to present a spa giftcard!
24. You’re the Balm gift idea from Simple as That. Cute to pair with lip balm and add a giftcard.
25. Sanitizing wipes gift idea from It’s always Autumn- I just ran out of wipes in my classroom yesterday, so I know you can never have enough wipes!!!
For more teacher appreciation ideas, follow my teacher appreciation pinterest board.