Football season has officially kicked off! College games have started and NFL games kick off soon! I had Fantasy Football draft and I am so excited for this season of the year. Paired with the “ber” months- it really is the most wonderful time of the year. To kick things off, I’m sharing this Football bread bowl appetizer with you today. This recipe is not only so easy to make, it’s a healthier appetizer options. Lets get to it!
- bread bowl
- green pepper (chives would also work)
- spinach dip of your choice
- additional veggies or crackers to serve with dip
- Cut a football shape out of the bread bowl and pull the cute piece out of the bowl.
2. Fill the bread bowl with the spinach dip. Clean up the edges to get the best football shape possible.
3. Cut the pepper into strips. Use a few of the strips to make the laces of a football on top of the spinach.
4. Cut up the bread you pulled out to make the football into pieces big enough for dipping. Then place the pepper slices, extra bread pieces and any veggies of your choice around the bread bowl.
TADA- the football bread bowl!
Isn’t she lovely!?! Head to my Instagram to see how I put this together!
If you’re in need of some more game day recipes, check out these posts!
STILL WANT MORE? CHECK OUT MY GAME DAY PINTEREST BOARD!