Friends, I am so excited to share this creation with you today! This definitely in my top 10 for creations this year. I’m a girl who loves sports. Whether it’s playing them or watching them on TV, I’m in. And football season is something I look forward to each year. A few weeks ago, I make these marshmallow football pops to kick off the start of the NFL season. They were fun to make and delicious to eat….even if my kids took off all the coconut first =-)
melting chocolate (white and dark or milk chocolate)
green food coloring
- Start by coloring the coconut green. Place coconut in a bag, add a drop of food coloring and mix well. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Next it’s time to melt the chocolate.
- Then place the lollipop stick into the marshmallow and dip it in to the melted chocolate. Immediately after, dip it into the bowl of coconut.
- Set on parchment paper standing up to dry.
- Once dark chocolate is dry, melt the white chocolate. Once melted, pour it into a plastic bag and cut the corner
- Use this to pipe the football laces onto the marshmallow.
- Allow to dry.
- Enjoy your football marshmallow pops! or store in an airtight container.
Head to my Instagram page to see the video of how I made these along with a ton of other football and fall treats!