Hello, October! It’s officially spooky season and I am so excited to share some of the things I’ve been working on! First up are these cute AND delicious witch hat marshmallow pops! They we’re so fun to make and I’ve already had to hide them from my kids because they keep disappearing!
- Melt about 2/3 cup of chocolate in a microwave safe bowl
- Place marshmallow on a lollipop stick
- Dip marshmallow into the chocolate and make sure to shake off excess chocolate
- Cover the marshmallow with sprinkles
- Take apart the oreo, put aside the side without any filling
- Place the chocolate covered marshmallow onto the oreo cookie (filling side)
- Let it set until the chocolate is dry
- In a plastic bag, place frosting. Cut the tip and pipe a dime size onto the oreo
- Unwrap a hershey kiss and place it on top of the icing
Aren’t these witch hat marshmallow pops fun?!? They’d be great for Halloween parties or even for kids to put together at a playdate. The chocolate doesn’t take long to dry at all, so you really only need about 20 minutes to put these together.